Generally our shoes run small in size and it is not uncommon to go a size up. We do recommend you measure your feet and follow our size chart.
How to measure your feet:
- Grab a pen and piece of paper.
- Do a sketch of both of your feet (it is not uncommon that one foot is slightly bigger than the other).
- Make sure to wear socks when sketching.
- Ensure you have your full weight on the foot for the most accurate measurement.
- Measure the biggest foot and add another 0,3-0,5 centimeter in order to find the right size.
- Are you in between sizes we recommend you to choose the bigger size.
Styles like our Uniklass and Visuklass are more regular in size. Here you will mostly likely use your "normal" shoe size.
All other styles have the same length but can vary in fit depending on the different materials used and uppers on the shoes.