If you notice a defect or issue with your shoe upon purchase, please ensure to immediately notify the ARKK Copenhagen team of the defects. This must take place no later than ten days after you have discovered the defect and must be done in writing with a thorough description of the defect. You can do so by directly contacting our Customer Service department at email@example.com. See more terms and returns related information.
Articles in this section
- What is the returns policy for the Christmas holidays?
- What is the latest date to order in time for Christmas?
- Do you offer free returns?
- I just bought my shoe and something isn’t quite right?
- How long does it take for you to ship products?
- Does ARKK Copenhagen’s webshop ever hold sales or promotions?
- What does the “M” and “W” in your product name mean? Example: “Raven S-E15 Sandstorm Nubuck - M”.
- A lot of pairs are out of stock on your webshop, are you going to restock especially if they are “limited edition”?